How do I capture Canon logs on the CR-120/150
The method of enabling Canon logging has changed for the CR-120/150. This method will not work on any other Canon scanners.
In order to capture logs on these scanners, you need to enable an option in the Ranger Canon-CR120CR150.ini file.
You can find this file at this location:
C:\ProgramData\Silver Bullet Technology\Ranger\Scanner Plug-ins\Canon-CR120CR150\Canon-CR120CR150.ini
- Open the Canon-CR120CR150.ini file in a text editor and find the [General] section.
- In the [General] section, set the following options:
- Be sure to replace [Your_Directory_Path] with the path to the directory you would like the logs to be stored in.
- Make sure that the directory already exists and that you have permission to edit it.
- These options may not be present in the Canon-CR120CR150.ini file by default, so you will need to add them. The options are case sensitive
- Once the options have been enabled in the .ini file, attempt to duplicate the issue. The logs will appear in the directory you specified.
How to capture OEM logs for TS -Series scanners
To enable logging: Open the DigitalCheck-TSSeries.ini file, which you can find at this location: C:\ProgramData\Silver Bullet Technology\Ranger\Scanner Plug-ins\DigitalCheck-TSSeries\DigitalCheck-TSSeries.ini In the [Misc] section, set DelayTS200=2 ...
How do I get a Canon Log?
Important: The method of enabling Canon logging has changed for the CR-120/150. See the below link for instructions on enabling logging for the CR-120/150 Canon check scanners. How do I capture Canon logs on the CR-120/150? To capture a Canon log on ...
How do I capture RDM logs?
Open the Windows Event Viewer application. Expand the folder named "Applications and Services Logs." Expand the folder named "Microsoft." Right-Click the "RdmCorp" event thread. Select the "Save all events as..." option. Save the file to your ...
Does my older Canon CR-180 support PC sorting?
Newer versions of the Canon CR-180 allow the application to make pocket decisions on a per-item basis using Ranger's SetTargetLogicalPocket() call. Although visually the older and newer models appear very similar, there are significant mechanical ...
Does my Canon CR-180 have pocket-full sensors?
Newer models of the Canon CR-180 are capable of detecting pocket-full conditions. Although visually the older and newer models appear very similar, there are significant mechanical changes to the newer model. Check the serial number of your scanner ...