How do I capture MagTek logs?
- Run the the MagTek demo application as Administrator.
- Excella-STX_Demo.exe is found at the following path: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MagTek\Excella-STX-ImageSafe"
- Select your device from the Select Device drop-down and select connect.
- Once connected click on the "Options" tab and select "Process Configuration..."
- Check the box next to the "API Log Enabled" option.
the OK box and proceed to scan items.
- The log will be generated when
the demo application is shutdown.
- The log will be placed in the same
folder as the application.
Please remember to run the MagTek demo application as Administrator or the log will not be generated.
How to capture OEM logs for TS -Series scanners
To enable logging: Open the DigitalCheck-TSSeries.ini file, which you can find at this location: C:\ProgramData\Silver Bullet Technology\Ranger\Scanner Plug-ins\DigitalCheck-TSSeries\DigitalCheck-TSSeries.ini In the [Misc] section, set DelayTS200=2 ...
How do I capture RDM logs?
Open the Windows Event Viewer application. Expand the folder named "Applications and Services Logs." Expand the folder named "Microsoft." Right-Click the "RdmCorp" event thread. Select the "Save all events as..." option. Save the file to your ...
How can I connect my MagTek Excella to Ranger through Ethernet?
To connect your MagTek Excella to Ranger through Ethernet, you'll need to set up the MagTek Excella for ethernet connection. Please ensure that the MagTek Excella is connected by ethernet to the same network as the PC. In the document linked below, ...
How do I capture Canon logs on the CR-120/150
The method of enabling Canon logging has changed for the CR-120/150. This method will not work on any other Canon scanners. In order to capture logs on these scanners, you need to enable an option in the Ranger Canon-CR120CR150.ini file. You can find ...
How can I contact MagTek tech support?
For MagTek technical support, use the contact details below. MagTek technical support: Phone: 562-546-6800 Email: email@example.com Ranger® - The universal check scanner interface Copyright © 2023 Silver Bullet Technology www.sbullet.com